Tuesday, March 30, 2010

When in doubt, cook!

I've been aimless all day, I don't like being aimless and restless, so I made up this recipe and yum! It turned out real well!
I love to cook, but am still learning to write up recipes =)
Someday I'm going to write a cook book!



Chicken-Eggplant Parmesan

1 good sized egg plant
2 large chicken breasts, diced
1 onion diced
1 large garlic crushed
Butter enough to saute with
A generous handfull of sliced mushrooms
1/2 a sweet pepper, diced
I can of diced Italian style tomatos
1'4cup olive oil
Seasoning to taste
1 cup shreaded parmesan cheese

Place chicken breasts, diced onion, and garlic in a skillet with enough butter to saute with. Saute on medium heat until tender.
Wash and dry eggplant , slice in half length wise, scoop out the  eggplant and dice the filling. place in large bowl, dice the pepper and add to eggplant filling. Add the can of tomatos and  olive oil andstir. season as plaease you. mix in the chicken mixture with 2/3 of  the cheese. Preheat oven to 350. Fill eggplant shells with the mixture. Sprinkle with remaining parmesan and bake for 45 minutes.

Enjoy

No comments:

Post a Comment